85g Red Hi-Temp RTV Silicon
• Hi-TEMP RTV is a non-slump acetoxy curing paste that cures to permanently flexible silicone
the rubber on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature.
• The Hi-TEMP RTV exhibits outstanding resistance to weathering, moisture, vibration, UV light.
• The product is heat stabilized and is permanently flexible and stable at temperatures from -
62°C to 343°C. It is also highly resistant to oil, transmission fluid, and antifreeze.
• The RTV Red adheres to glass, metal, wood, painted surfaces, silicone rubber, and some plastics.
• Since the composition of the substrates can vary greatly, adhesion tests for the specific case are