10 in. x 80-Tooth Non-Ferrous / Plastic Cutting Saw Blade
Diablo's premium 10 in. x 80 Tooth Carbide Non-Ferrous/Plastic Saw Blade has teeth made of Ti-Co high density carbide with titanium and cobalt for a design that is durable and long-lasting. Cut from Hardcore Steel with high precision lasers, the blade's ultra thin kerf design provides fast, effortless cuts. Non-stick Perma-Shield coating protects the blade from heat and corrosion, reduces friction and pitch buildup. Laser-cut stabilizer vents absorb noise and reduce vibration for a cleaner cut and longer life.
- Model # D1080N
- Specifically designed for on-the-job cutting of non-ferrous metals such as copper pipe, aluminum extrusions, brass plates and plastics as well as laminate flooring (Pergo, Armstrong, Swiftlock) and double-sided laminates and melamines
- Triple Chip Grind (TCG) tooth design for clean, chip free and long life cuts
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents for reduced vibration and precise cuts
- Durable TiCo Hi-Density Carbide teeth for razor-sharp cuts and longer blade life
- Perma-Shield permanent coating prevents gumming and corrosion
- Laser-cut thin kerf design gives fast, clean cuts
- Covered by limited lifetime warranty
- Diameter: 10 in.
- Teeth: 80 TCG
- Hook angle: -5 degrees
- Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Kerf: .091 in.
- Plate: .071 in.